Flying Out of Cork Airport
When flying out of Cork Airport, you will enter the terminal building and the check-in desks. The check-in desks are on the ground floor on the terminal building, you will them on the left-hand side when you enter the terminal building. Make sure to check with your airline about times, you will need to be at the airport 1.5 hours or 2 hours before your flight time. It can take 30 to 45 minutes to drop back a rental car, so make sure to allow for that. Each airline has difference protocols so make sure to check with your airline directly. See our airlines page for further information. Please be patient with airline staff as they can be very busy at certain periods.
Please see our lists below for prohibited items
If you need to contact your airline please see our link here to our Airlines
Page with all contact details.
Your bags are vital while travelling. When flying out of Cork Airport we have some tips for you.
Here are some tips to help with your luggage
- Check with airline about max baggage weight and size.
- Always pack your own luggage
- Rad and check all prohibited list of items.
- Do not overpack items.
- Make sure to tag your bags with relevant info.
- Secure your bag with luggage straps.
- Place a padlock to your bag.
- Include contact details like postcode, email address.
- Check with all the security regulations.
- If a bag is lost contact, report this asap.
If you need help with stolen or lost bags please contact Cork Airport on +353(0)21 431 3131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liquids over 100mls
- Gels over 100mls
- Sharp objects
- Different types of tools
- Fake guns
- Nail files
- Pool cues
- Snooker cues
Certain liquids and gels are not allowed onboard the planes, please check with your airline for a full list of all prohibited liquids and gels or check this list online.
Security is of vital importance at Cork Airport and the airport police oversee security protocol and security issues of concern.
When flying out of Cork Airport we some tips to help you travel through security in a timely and effective manner
- Bring just one a piece of hand luggage
- Remove all metal object like coins and jewellery before x-ray machines
- Remove laptop computers from bags
- Remove your coat and place it in the tray provided
- Remove any sharp objects and place them in the tray
- Remove any liquid or gels from your bags
- Medication and baby foods must be presented separately
If you are flying out of cork airport and If you need help please contact the airport on +353(0) 21 4313131 or email address email@example.com
We hope you find the website information useful, we welcome any queries or comments by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.